3.18.2010

lil'playing with time machine

i can not believe the time have passed so quickly; after tomorrow it'll be half gone
maybe you are a happy girl in happy world.. ..
than...you grow up to be followed by a stack of problems in a crowded world
that sometimes you are in one shit point...
and there are conditions in which all people do not care for you and those you love is not concerned with your life ...

and you suddenly blessed ....

meet with people who remind me of the Hight school's time ...
do fun things when it ...
eating mint choc ice cream and vanilla, are in a nice Japanese restaurant, buy DIY and once you do the first time ..
talking and doing all things in the past ..

this is being  something that refreshes my heart and mind .. this is being something that refreshes my heart and mind ..
but I can see that it not be more and less ... but I can see that it not be more and less ...

hell yeah..past is always past..its my realife... besides that, all I'm happy with my life now and very valuable if the exchange with my past ...


saya tidak akan pernah menyesal dengan apa yang terjadi kepada saya dimasa lalu, saya sedikipun tidak pernah membenci orang orang dan laki laki yang pernah datang dalam kehidupan saya, seburuk apapun hubungan saya dengan mereka..karna bagi saya mereka selalu membawa pelajaran hidup, maka kehidupan saya yang sekarang menjadi lebih baik seperti sekarang...

0 komentar:

Pengikut

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster