3.07.2010

forgive me, love


I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself..
By hurting you



something bad had I done to him
 something that makes me feel relieved in a short time but it makes me regret for a long time .. 
or maybe forever ...

please forgive me ..
whatever I did to you is something never should had done ..  
whatever, what you say and do to me ...
I should not do that to you ..

Any bad this relationship ... I am happy with all of its
we may each have a way to show love
and maybe that's what we do not understand ...
we have many reason and "why" to still stay in this relationship

i know you love me..
and you love me more...
and i do ..
i love you with all of my heart
you know i really really do...

All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can’t make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end

0 komentar:

Pengikut

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster